We are an independent full audiology clinic with over 20 years of experience in paediatric and adult hearing care. We pride ourselves on a holistic approach.
We offer the following services:
- Full diagnostic Hearing assessment for children from 3 years of age.
- Full hearing assessments for adults.
- Hearing aids adjustments and fittings from most manufactures.
- Tinnitus relief, tinnitus assessments and counseling.
- Central Auditory Processing Assessment and treatment recommendations for adults and children.
- CASA, WorkCover, Workplace assessments.
- Specialized test for Eustachian and middle ear dysfunction, and Otoacoustic Emissions to asses the integrity of the inner ear.
We are an ACCREDITED CLINIC to provide hearing services to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program (Free hearing test and hearing devices) to eligible pensioners and veterans, medical certificate is require to establish initial eligibility.
At Family Hearing and Tinnitus Clinic we provide:
- Accurate diagnosis: We perform full diagnostic assessments and we take the time to ensure we accurately diagnose your hearing loss
- Evidence-based recommendations and treatment: We only prescribe treatment, hearing aids and features, and assistive listening devices where there's medical evidence it will actually help you and most importantly, suit your lifestyle.
- Ethical and transparent pricing: Our low margins are the same across our range of hearing aids and assistive listening devices. This means our pricing is some of the lowest available at close to wholesale prices, And that means more for your NDIS support and no out-of-pockets.
- No sales commissions: we employ and pay our team to treat your hearing loss. We do not reward them for reaching targets or sales quotas.
- Independent: Being independent we can provide hearing aids and devices from many manufactures to ensure you get the right solution for your hearing needs. We offer you a choice of options that will treat your hearing loss and we will take the time to explain the benefits and features of each option
- Friendly and unrushed hearing advice that is accessible and affordable.