Pensioners and Veterans (Department of Veterans' Affairs).
Family Hearing and Tinnitus clinic is an ACCREDITED CLINIC to provide services to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program - Free hearing test, hearing devices and after care for eligible pensioners and veterans.
Your maybe eligible for the free hearing services related to hearing rehabilitation if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident 25 years or older and you are
- a Pensioner Concession Cardholder
- a Department of Veterans' Affairs Gold Cardholder
- a Department of Veterans' Affairs White Cardholder issued for specific conditions that include hearing loss
- receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- a dependent of a person in one of the above categories
- a member of the Australian Defence Force (For the purpose of eligibility to the program, a member of the Australian Defence Force is considered to be a current member of the Permanent Navy, the Regular Army or the Permanent Air Force or a current member of the Reserves who is rendering continuous full time service)
- referred by the Disability Employment Services (Disability Management Services) Program or
- referred by a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participant with hearing needs, referred by a planner from the National Disability Insurance Agency
Please note that a Seniors Health Card does not provide eligibility for the program.
You can check your eligibility by booking a free, no obligation consultation and ringing 07 54397844.