Pensioners and Veterans
Pensioners and Veterans (Department of Veterans’ Affairs)
Family Hearing and Tinnitus clinic is an ACCREDITED CLINIC to provide services to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program – Free hearing test, hearing devices and aftercare for eligible pensioners and veterans.
You may be eligible for the free hearing services related to hearing rehabilitation if you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident 25 years or older and you are:
- Pensioner Concession Cardholder
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Cardholder
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs White Cardholder issued for specific conditions that include hearing loss
receiving Sickness Allowance from Centrelink
- A dependent of a person in one of the above categories
- A member of the Australian Defence Force (For the purpose of eligibility to the program, a member of the Australian Defence Force is considered to be a current member of the Permanent Navy, the Regular Army or the Permanent Air Force or a current member of the Reserves who is rendering continuous full-time service)
- Referred by the Disability Employment Services (Disability Management Services) Program or;
- Referred by a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participant with hearing needs, referred by a planner from the National Disability Insurance Agency
Please note that a Seniors Health Card does not provide eligibility for the program.
You can check your eligibility by booking a free, no obligation consultation and ringing 07 54397844.
We are experienced in hearing care and tinnitus relief providing quality care which is affordable, and evidence-based. We are able to provide and fit a diverse range of hearing instruments from leading manufacturers like Phonak, Unitron, Signia, Hansaton, Starkey, Resound, Siemens, Sennheiser and others.