ENT/ GP/ Nurse/ Allied Health
Why refer to Family Hearing and Tinnitus Clinic?
We are an independent full audiology clinic with over 20 years of experience in paediatric and adult hearing care.
We offer the following services:
- Full diagnostic Hearing assessment for children from 3 years of age.
- Full hearing assessments for adults.
- Hearing aids adjustments and fittings from most manufactures.
- Tinnitus relief, tinnitus assessments and counseling.
- Central Auditory Processing Assessment and treatment recommendations for adults and children.
- CASA, WorkCover, Workplace assessments.
- Specialized test for Eustachian and middle ear dysfunction, and Otoacoustic Emissions to asses the integrity of the inner ear.
We are an ACCREDITED CLINIC to provide hearing services to clients under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program (Free hearing test and hearing devices) to eligible pensioners and veterans, medical certificate is require to establish initial eligibility.
Medicare funding. Bulk billing is available under the Chronic Disease Management Scheme or Enhanced Primary Care Plan with a GP referral.
Funding will be available as projected to roll out on Sunshine Coast in 2019.
GP referrals, self referrals, Ear-Nose and Throat Specialist Referrals, other allied health professionals, paediatricians, and psychiatrists under the Better Start Program.
All referrals are followed by full reports